I’m open sourcing my WPF OpenGL framework. It’s still very rough and unpolished.
- You need a decent graphics card and updated drivers (Nvidia or ATI).
- It’s based on the OpenTK framework.
- It still relies on WinForms. Eventually I’ll try to use purely WPF, but the hybrid works for now.
- I definitely need to clean up the code and document it properly. Until that’s done, just email me if you have questions.
- The structure from motion demo looks best with anti aliasing overridden at the hardware level. For Nvidia cards, go to the Nvidia control panel –> 3D settings –> Use the advanced 3D settings –> Take me there-> Antialiasing – mode = override, Antialiasing – setting >= 2x. You can hit “Restore” or reselect ‘”Let the 3D application decide” to undo this change.